Terms & Conditions
In using, the Online Service of Amrutam Edutech Pvt Ltd. (Shakti Online Tests) and you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Amrutam Edutech Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The user is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the AMRUTAM EDUTECH Online Service(s) of AMRUTAM EDUTECH. All products / services and information displayed constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) reserve the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and the Amrutam Edutech Pvt. Ltd shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS).
- AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) online services the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs because of a mistake by you, (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS).
- The User agrees to use the services provided by AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) through their website www.shaktionlinetests.com for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.shaktionlinetests.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) is at the Users sole risk. The Service(s) of AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) is provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Amrutam Edutech Pvt. Ltd. its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) do not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information, although AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the vendors and the User.
- It is compulsory for AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) users/students to send their self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of MBBS and attach recent two passport size photographs along with dully-filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) do not hold it responsible if a student's admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS).
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself.
- AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) reserve the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Exams national/international level test.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediate through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
- Students enrolled with AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams. As soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- Each student will be issued an Identity Card. The entry into the classes will be permitted only with Identity Card. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case if any parent/guardian/student misbehaves with any staff members of the Institute unlawfully, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained.
- Registered Students can be obtained duplicate I-Card, Set of books & Bag from the Institute against the proof of registration along with payment of requisite fee as applicable from time to time.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- AMRUTAM EDUTECH PVT LTD(SHAKTI ONLINE TESTS) reserve its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding.
- In case of any dispute, arising out of present terms & conditions, it shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of Amrutam Edutech Pvt. Ltd. The seat of arbitrator will be at Rajkot only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only Rajkot Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters